10 Things I Wish I Would Have Learned In My 20s
“Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils.”
This quote from Hector Berlioz perfectly sums up how people do, or do not use time to their advantage.
It also makes me very grateful for all the lessons I have learned along my journey…
But that journey would have been easier if I knew a few more things…
I was reflecting over the past few days on the first few months of the year, and the conversations I have had with Black Millennials interested in business…
And the common theme is that they wished they knew more sooner…
So today’s video is about 10 Things I Wish I Would Have Learned In My 20s
I share 10 things that would have helped me in business + life, and how they would have been valuable tools in my 20s.
Make sure you check out the full video for all the lessons.
Let me know what you wish you would have learned in your 20s below.
Here’s what we cover:
- You and ONLY you are responsible for where you are in life
- In business you have to solve a problem
- You don’t have to get a degree/MBA to start a business
- You have to go all-in with business
- You don’t need more time, or to think it over
- Not everyone is trying to improve their situation
- Don’t pass judgement on other people and their situation
- There is no right or wrong, good or bad, life just is
- Fear and lack drive most of human motivation
- I have always been “rich”
What to learn more?
I Helping Ambitious Black Millennials Kickstart Their Dream Consulting Business and Ditch the 9-5 Rat Race.
There are a few slots still open for my April program.
To learn more about my program, you can schedule an appointment with me here or email at email@example.com. If you email me, say “I’m interested in your program” to make sure we get back with you quickly!